Monday, February 20, 2017

Day off!

Today was a holiday thanks to our presidents! Except the current one, who I like to pretend doesn't exist. I decided to go to the Field Museum because somehow, I've never been! It was a free day and a school holiday so I'm sure you can imagine the amount of children, strollers and fed up parents. Honestly, I was pretty bored. The animal exhibits were pretty cool but the exhibit areas were just kinda dirty and didn't seem to have much upkeep. I went home feeling exhausted but full of good material from the bitch 8-year-old girls behind me in the bathroom line. I visited AJ at work and then met Annie for drinks at Robey Hotel! Her bf works at the rooftop bar which has an amazing view. Check it out! Especially on a weeknight when it's not as crowded!























No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...