Sunday, December 25, 2016

Mewwy Cwistmas!!


Slept in this morning and enjoyed some coffee and snacks since we already opened gifts last night. His mom gave me a ton of frames which I really need for my apt. His sister bought me a super comfy blanket and AJ got me some cute fox earrings and a humidifier, which I really really need right now at my apt. No more waking up with a nose full of boogers. He has another gift for me on Jan 7th, it's a surprise!!! Can't wait, squeeeeee!!! Sadly, we had to drive back tonight to Chicago but we were greeted by some amusing license plates. And finally.....my mom and her partner of 17 years got married today!!! It's official! They're wife and wife! So great, I'm so happy for them :)















































No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...