Wednesday, November 02, 2016

GO CUBS GO!!!!!!!

In case you live under a rock, THE CUBS WON THE WORLD SERIES TONIGHT!!!!!!!!! It is so amazing. AJ came over to watch and I could've gone out into the madness but I opted to stay home. It was great but the entire city went crazy. People were honking and screaming outside my building. Normally I would hate it but I welcomed all the celebrating with open arms. The game was in Cleveland but an estimated 300k people were outside Wrigley. It's just the best day ever. And it was of course tense and long. We were ahead and then tied and then there was a rain delay and extra innings. But we did it. All of Chicago is partying and so incredibly happy. It's a wonderful day to be a Chicagoan. Go Cubs!!!!!!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...