Thursday, July 28, 2016

Thurzday

Another beautiful view discovered from work. We had a training session on the 18th floor (1 floor above me) in a corner meeting room. I didn't pay a ton of attention because a ton of stuff was going on downstairs and I had to email a bunch of people. But I love being busy! It's the best!

And Bill and Hillary! Did you watch her speech? I really loved it. People say she seems cold and not very warm and open but maybe that's not a quality we want from a female president. Who knows. Of course Obama was funny and outgoing but they are 2 different people. I'd rather have someone who gets shit done, no matter what their personality is or how often they smile. But on that note, I'm very sad to see Obama go.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...