Sunday, July 31, 2016

Lions, Tigers and Beers

Today we met John and Courtnie and Denver for brunch at Mon Ami Gabi, this really cute french bistro only about 6 blocks from me. I had poutine and we shared french toast as an appetizer. Sooooo yeah, I didn't eat much the rest of the day. We walked over to the zoo for a while and saw a bunch of different animals. It was exciting for Denver because it was his first visit to the zoo! He was a little scared of the monkeys but seemed to like everything else. We parted ways and AJ and I visited his friend at a new bar/taqueria in the west loop - Cruz Blanca. Yum! So much great beer! And we shared a couple tacos. Not sure how I didn't fall asleep after that because then we went to his buddy's place to hang with their parents and nephews. Adorable kids but very rowdy. Although, the 4-year-old told me he like my earrings and toenails. Woooo!






















No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...