Sunday, June 12, 2016

Sunday

I went up to Rogers Park again to get brunch with AJ, his roomie, and some other friends. We went to Heartland Cafe where I had some pancakes and bacon. Very yummy and too filling. I couldn't even finish the pancakes! I wanted something different but for some reason my stomach hates eggs. So it kind of limits what I order for brunch. Then we walked to the beach and around his hood and then went to see a production of Eurydice nearby. It was in a tiny theater near the Morse stop and so well done! The choreography was pretty amazing for such a tiny space. When I say tiny. I mean the chairs were along the sides of the stage, about 20 total. It was the perfect thing to do on an overcast cooler summer day.








No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...