Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Adventures all day

Went on a run this morning and stopped at Intelligentsia and ran into Sado and Gideon! That faaace!! We chatted for a bit and then I had to go home and change and head to an interview for an exec assistant position at an ad agency. It went so well!! My would be boss was pretty funny, very open and honest, and cussed a lot. In a fun way that is/ Fingers crossed! Then I went to Monroe Harbor take pictures of Buckingham Fountain and the shoreline for a man who found me on etsy. He wanted pictures taken of certain spots where he proposed to his now fiance. A little adventure for me! Then to AJ's for a relaxing night in and getting stared at by his strange cat :)




























 




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...