Sunday, May 29, 2016

Whiskey, gin, vodka, pork and white walkers

AJ, Pat, Katie, and I went on a tour of Koval distillery today! It's an hour and only $10 and you get to taste a bunch of different liquors. AJ bought me a little bottle of gin! I never had a taste for hard liquor but with age I'm starting to like it more and more. The dry gin had a lot of flavor a peppery finish. Can't wait to make some fancy drinks! Then to the Pork Shoppe for dinner. I had the pulled pork sandwich but couldn't even finish it. Sandwich was good, fries were good, beans were ok. They were spicy and I was just hoping for regular baked beans. But still a great meal! Then AJ and I watched Game of Thrones. Here's a great summary of the episode. I had to get AJ to explain the whole thing with Tommen and the High Sparrow (no spoilers). I'm great at watching TV and movies and predicting success of shows/films and analyzing characters but I'm terrible at plot. Oops.















No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...