Monday, May 09, 2016

Scared

More rain. Apparently, this is punishment for coming back from our weekend vacation. Oh well, could be worse. I met Kelly at Intelligentsia for some caffeine. I'm trying to cut back on lattes/mochas so I had a regular coffee but there was no Splenda to be found so I had to use Stevia in the raw. Not an emergency for other people. But for me, YES. I needs my Splenda. But I survived. I went to the Music Box to see Green Room with AJ. I'm so glad I watched the trailer earlier today so I was prepared for the tense and nerve-wracking scenes. I thought I was being calm at certain points but then realized I was squeezing the life out of AJ's arm. But go see it!!! SO F'ING GOOD! Watch the trailer below!


























No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...