Saturday, May 07, 2016

Running, hiking, cider, Wisconsin


Door County Half Marathon! I finally fell asleep after tossing and turning for an hour or so. And then woke up right before my alarm. The weather was 50s and sunny but it warmed up pretty quick once we started running. Such a gorgeous state park and the views were amazing. Made the run go by much faster. The hills were real rough but I pushed through and wasn't even sore. We met up with AJ after and then hiked around Ellison Bay. The bluffs are so beautiful and the water is a really deep blue. We stopped by Island Orchard Cider and tasted some amazing cider and bought a bunch too!!I wasn't a huge cider fan for a while until I tasted good cider. Then I knew what I was missing. We pigged out on burgers and beer and went home to watch some TV. And I slept like a baby. A baby that just ran a half marathon :)








































































No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...