Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Run, coffee, booze

So much fog! I ran to work again and could barely see in front of me until I arrived at the office and the air seemed to clear up. I didn't think about how muggy it would be so I got to Chicago and Lake Shore and was totally drenched head to toe. Luckily, my co-workers/bosses don't care what I look like.....mainly just if I show up. I had planned to walk through Gold Coast after work but needed my daily bus nap. Is that weird? Probably. But I actually do take a nap on the bus home every day. It really does help! I stopped for coffee at Wired Coffee House so I could have some energy to watch Bravo for 3 hours work on my solo show. I decided to open the bottle of Island Orchard Cider I bought. Ohhh mahhh gahhh. So good! I would tell you to buy it but they only sell it in Wisconsin unfortunately. I may have to drive over the border to grab some bottles as gifts for Xmas!








No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...