Thursday, April 28, 2016

Sicky day

Sick today. Very achy and just tired so I stayed home to relax. But I had to have my coffee fix so I went to Bow Truss which is becoming my favorite coffee ever. SO rich and yummy. Enjoyed my new flowers from Trader Joe's and got a little work done while periodically taking naps. Then got drinks at Gilt Bar by Merchandise Mart. Cool looking place but $13 for a tinyyyy Negroni that wasn't even filled to the top of the glass. So not a great first impression. Then saw Keanu at Regal Webster! It's pretty hilarious and basically a long Key and Peele sketch. The fact that they can turn a sketch into a movie is impressive since so few movies have accomplished that (Wayne's World, A Night at the Roxbury).






































































No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...