Sunday, June 28, 2015

Pride!!!


Happy pride everyone! It's that time of year when people of all different races, genders, etc, get together and watch a lot of half naked people in the pride parade! This year was no different and the weather was pretty awesome. I found a spot with Kyna and her friends on Belmont and near porta pottys!! Thank god. I got there at 11:30 and left around 4 when it was still going strong. I had to meet a friend at 6 at Osmium Coffee Bar, which was a super cool place. We grabbed coffee and also, the place is BYOB! Whaaaaa? Super cool. And the employees gave us free pastries at closing time. Love it.
Also, I feel like I should say I'm ecstatic about gay marriage being legalized. It's about time. If you disagree, then you can bite me.



































































No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...