Sunday, June 14, 2015

Best. Wedding. Ever.

Laura's wedding!! So Laura is my oldest friend. We met freshman year of high school and bonded immediately. We lost touch for a bit in college but we reconnected again and have stayed in touch pretty often the last 8-10 years. The wedding day was perfect. Woke up late. Another couple ladies stayed at her house and we slept in and watched tv, had some coffee, and made breakfast. It rained all day up until the wedding (phew) so we all slowly started to get ready and did hair and makeup. My buddy Matt was my date and met us at the ceremony. We were late to the wedding but it can't start without us anyway, right? Laura walked down the aisle to this. Right?! It was amazing. I did a reading. Another bridesmaid sang. Just such a FUN ceremony. We took pics after and then ate and danced all night. The bride and groom and tons of guests are all musicians so a bunch of people got a chance to perform. It was, by far, the best wedding I've ever been to. I met so many amazing people who were so kind and welcoming. Congrats Laura and Noah! I love you both and can't wait to come back and visit!
























No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...