Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Where do I go (to eat) from here?

Since it's getting warmer out, I'm trying to hang outside during my lunch break. I have no idea where to eat anymore. I either go to the place in my building because it's convenient and has free wifi or to the place nextdoor because it's good and has really fast free wifi. I wish I was closer to Millennium Park so I could sit by the fountains. I may have to do that this summer, just make the trek over there to get away from Wacker/Franklin or "Boringsville". Anyone reading work downtown? What's your fave place to eat? Or to sit outside and enjoy the sun?? (Side note: I was a guest on a podcast tonight with my friend Sammy. Go here to listen - it will be up by Sunday or Monday!)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...