Monday, April 13, 2015

"What's the deal with....?"

What a great fortune, fortune cookie! Kind of relevant today. I did stand up for the first time in a while, a looooong while. My friend started a showcase at Woodie's Flat and invited me to perform. I was second, the guy before me is touring with Hannibal Buress. Soooooo yeahhhh, it was rough following that guy. not sure if I'm going to try it again. It was fun for the most part but not sure if it's my thing. I should just try it a few more times to see. Who knows. Anyways, a lovely day outside today and I got to meet new people tonight at the open mic. not bad. (also, enjoy this video of a new standup, new to me, Sebastian Maniscalco. Kelly introduced me to him. I'm such a fan now. So much so, that I bought 2 tickets to see him at the Chicago Theatre!)





















No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...