Monday, April 06, 2015

Staycation Day 4

Another day off! Woke up just in time to catch Golden Girls on the Hallmark channel. I nearly peed myself when Dorothy came home and said "Wow, it's really coming down out there!" and Rose replied "What? What's coming down?" Oh Rose! I also noticed buds on the tree outside my window, FINALLY. Walked over to Soupbox to grab lunch with a friend then had another buddy over to catch up with the last SNL and the Scientology doc on HBO, Going Clear. Fuuuuuck, watch it if you haven't. That "religion" is insane. It's basically a science fiction novel brought to life and made into a cult. I napped for a bit before a show at the Playground with Neil. It was such a fun show! Small house because of NCAA basketball but a great crowd nonetheless.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...