Wednesday, April 29, 2015

"I never learned to reeeead!"

Well, shit. It took me way too long to start reading Yes Please by Amy Poehler. I knew it would be great but I just can't seem to find the right time to just sit and read. But it's crazy because when I just make myself plop down and read a book, I typically finish it within a few days. I also have Bossypants, Wild, Devil in the White City, Missoula, Brain on Fire, and Live from New York all sitting on my floor waiting to be read. I think my goal should be to read all of these by the fall and order a bunch of other books in the meantime to read by the end of the year. (PS - Yes Please is brilliant and amazing and oozing with love and passion and sex and regret and just good strong energy. Read it) And speaking of reading, I'm always reminded of the clip below...




















No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...