Saturday, April 04, 2015

BIRTHDAY!!

It's birthday time! I decided to run a 10k this morning. There was an option for a half marathon but that would wear me out for dinner/drinks tonight. I made great time, despite the fact that there was a water main break at North Ave and we had to reroute. Some people started running up the hill and ACROSS Lake Shore Drive. Not sure what they were thinking. I turned north and ran to LaSalle instead. What a bunch of dummies. I grabbed coffee, lunch and then cupcakes after the race. Then took 2 naps, haha. Relaxed most of the afternoon and then went to dinner and drinks with good friends. A really great, relaxing day. Couldn't have asked for a better bday. 36!!








































No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...