Thursday, March 12, 2015

Wine and movies. In that order.

So this is the time of yeah that I plan a huge dinner for my boss. Invites, RSVPs, wine, menus, hotel, flights, itineraries, blah blah blah. I had to go to their offsite wine cellar today to grab a bunch of bottles to bring back to the office to pack and ship. Luckily, it's a little more organized than in previous years but still a ridiculous amount. Plus, I got to leave the office for a couple hours. Then tonight, I went to the Music Box to see What We Do In the Shadows. I really didn't know anything about it except it included some of the Flight of the Conchord actors. So glad I saw it!! It is one of the funniest movies I've ever seen. Watch the trailer below, THE BEST.





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...