Friday, March 27, 2015

Thirsty!

I took a personal day today because my migraine yesterday made me so exhausted and I think I had wayyyyy too much caffeine and couldn't really sleep. I still had to go downtown to McCormick Palce to pick up my packet for the Shamrock Shuffle. And then I came back home to relax and rewatch season 7 of Mad Men, before the second half starts. And tonight I went to Thirst Improv!! I highly recommend this drinking show. There are several in the city but this one is a little different because it has more improv than most. Some are more scripted. They also have a live band. And I have to warn performers that there are SO MANY DRUNKARDS in the audience so this will probably annoy you guys more than regular people. I kept wanting to shush them, forgetting it was a drinking show. Oope! Go see the show and drink yourself silly and have fun!




























No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...