Sunday, March 15, 2015

Slurpee Sunday

Kyna and I continued our trek through the list of coffee shops with our indie coffee passport. Tod was Heritage Outpost on Wilson. I took the Clark bus since my other option was Sheridan and then walking past the Wilson red line. NOTHANKYOU. It was a cute place but in the lobby of an apt building which is weird. Like the entire lobby. I had a yummy latte and cookie and we talked about shows, movies, and how tired we are. Stupid weather and barometric pressure. I immediately went home because my throat was so scratchy and I felt faaaatigued. Damn you weather! Although, it was a beautiful day out. I took a nap and then made myself get a slurpee because that's what warm weather is for.




















No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...