Saturday, March 14, 2015

Party boaaat!

Happy St. Patty's Day! Well, almost. It's the Saturday every year when the city goes crazy and drowns itself in alcohol. Tami's friend organized a party boat on the river and since it included drinks and food, I signed up. It was a really beautiful day, a little too cold at some points but still gorgeous out. We were out on the water for about 4 hours. We went east to the lake and had a great view of the skyline. I could've stayed there all day. And there were hardly any other boats anywhere. It did get insane. People were wasted, a girl threw up over the side, I got elbowed in the face twice, and I was just annoyed with a lot of the people. BUT it was a fun day and something I've never done. Next time, I would like to pick the people who go. 

























No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...