Sunday, March 29, 2015

Hey spring, any day now....

Holy shiiiiiit, it was cold this morning. I woke up early to runt he Shamrock Shuffle. I bought gloves yesterday and then decided I wouldn't need them. BIG mistake. I had pants, a t-shirt and a hoodie and it was not enough. I got to my corral an hour early and had to wait for the race to start. Once I started running, I immediately felt better but my legs were like stone. Took them a while to defrost. I made good time. 45:48 for 5 miles. I could've done under 45 but I had to stop and pee of course. But I'm happy with my time. I just hope it's warmer next year and not windy. I came home to change and then had to go back downtown to try on bridesmaid dresses for Laura's wedding. That's right, I made it to 35 without ever being a bridesmaid. Which is fine by me. There's 4 of us and our dresses aren't matching and Laura is super laid back and fun so I'm really excited about it. I found the dress below. It was the 2nd one I tried on and I loved it. I tried to get out of BHLDN as fast as I could. Being surrounded by all those ladies gabbing about wedding stuff gave me a headache. I'll be buying my dress at a resale shop and getting married in the park with about 30 guests. Done.














No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...