Saturday, March 07, 2015

Donuts, Drinks, and Daylight

It's so nice outside!!!!! Spring is coming! It was up to 45 today. I went to the gym and then walked all the way to Glazed and infused for a vanilla bean and maraschino cherry chocolate donuts. Then walked all the way back home. I watched the entire first season of Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt which totally grew on me after the first somewhat clunky episode (but aren't all first episodes clunky? Watch the trailer below) To finish the day, Paul and I went to Matilda's for drinks and talked about life and dating and etc. I'm so glad he moved back to Chicago. It's amazing that I met him 9 years ago in a writing class and we've managed to keep in touch, evn though we've only hung out about 4 times. I hope he sticks around, he's the best to talk to.















































































































































































No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...