Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Are you mad at me??

I lucked out with this pic on my phone from the train. It always helps when the sun is extra bright in the morning, makes it feel like summer. Today was one of those days that started off great and then I got worried about stuff, not anxious just worried. I have to say I would have rather felt anxious. I used to get REALLY nervous that people were mad at me, I'm not sure why. Have you ever had that feeling? It was horrible, like I am constantly walking on eggshells with people who are my friends. It's been years since anything like that has happened but today it popped up again. I'll spare you the details but a friend is giving me one word replies to my texts and I'm worried she's mad. She gave me a gift years back and the same gift again this year for my bday. I tried to give away the older one on facebook and I think she got mad. Who knows, she may be busy at work. But it's kind of driving me crazy. 90% of the time I don't care what people think, but that 10% of the time just kills me.















No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...