Monday, March 10, 2014

Just a dollop

I don't know why I never venture to Dollop over on Clarendon. It's just a few blocks from my apartment and I'm of course moving in 6 weeks. It's a cute place and has lots of room to sit. That is really the only thing I dislike about Intelligentsia. They remodeled the Broadway location saying their would be more seating room. I have to say I am not fond of those larger tables where you have to share space with other people. A laptop and notebook can take up a lot of space. But Dollop has more space and a very homey feeling. The best part was a 7th grader in glasses and her gym clothes chatting up the barista about her science class. As she chugged a drink, the barista said "wow, you're really slammin down those chocolate milks." (Also, the weather today was in the 50s. No hat, no winter coat, no boots required)






















No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...