Sunday, March 16, 2014

Acting!

So Kyna and I went to the Mercury Theater (my first time) to see a production of Into the Woods. I have never seen the musical before and admit I knew little about it except what theater friends in college told me. I wish I couldn't have seen it on Broadway. This production was fun, but a little slow at times. And it was hard to watch on a Sunday when I was slightly hungover. Plus, it is 3 hours long. The set was too busy and cast members would sit on the side and looked bored or tired sometimes which was soooo distracting. But the actors playing the narrator, Rapunzel, and the baker, were my favorites. See the review here and buy tickets here. (The other pic is Julius Meinl, where we grabbed coffee after, and the best turkey avocado sandwich ever)









No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...