Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Did I mention....?

I know I've mentioned this place before but Next Door is a great coffee shop, and more. It's close to my gym and has Bowtruss coffee and awesome lattes. Plus, free wifi of course. And pretty good people watching, it's better in the summer because today I mostly watched people on their laptops. Also, it was above 40 today and I was wearing workout capris and no hat. I wanted to jump in Lake Michigan because I'm so excited for warm weather. But it's supposed to dip back in the teens and single digits next week. BY THE WAY, did I mention I'm flying to LA next weekend?? Last minute trip I decided to take, to get outta here for a bit. Thanks to American giving me temporary gold status, I have priority access boarding and great seats. I'm SO FANCY.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...